Push-to-talk, or Voice over IP (VoIP), allows you to speak through ALEX using your voice.
- Turn on the ‘Talk’ feature in the app interface under "Sounds".
Note: The app may request access to your device’s microphone. Make sure to allow microphone access when push-to-talk prompts (through pop-up or address bar) in your browser.
- Once connected, the ‘Push to talk’ button will change to blue and be active.
- Click and hold the 'Push to talk' button.
- When you see “Talk now”, you can speak through your device’s microphone and respond any question during the interview.
- When you are not speaking, simply release the "Talk Now" button. Then repeat the above explained steps when you wish to speak through ALEX.
Note: Push-to-talk speech is not added to the logs.