Prepare for distance learning with PCS Spark and sign up to create your own PCS user account.
Please use a laptop / desktop if possible. Though app.pcs.ai is supported on multiple platforms, for best simulation experience a computer is recommended.
Whatever device you decide on, use Google Chrome as your browser.
- Go to app.pcs.ai to sign up.
- Click "Sign Up".
- Enter your name, email and password in the fields.
- Remember to tick the Captcha checkbox at the bottom.
- You'll see "No simulators." That is fine and expected at this point.
You'll see a simulator in the list once you're given access by your faculty.
- Check your email for verification email message from Team PCS.
- Click the link in your email message to verify your email address.
Note: The email verification link will open in a new tab, and you'll see the message for successful verification. Without verifying your email, you will not be able to log in at app.pcs.ai for a second time.
- Once done, please log out to protect your account.
(If using a secure, personal device, consider allowing your browser to save your username and password for an easier log in the next time.)