First time with a VR headset?
- Getting Started with your Oculus Go.
- Getting Started with your Oculus Quest.
- Getting Started with your Oculus Rift.
Install the PCS Spark App
Grab your smartphone and follow the steps as you go.
- Download the Oculus App on your phone.
- Create your Oculus Account.
- Redeem the code you receive in the Welcome email from Team PCS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In your VR menu at the bottom of the screen, click Library
a. On the left in the Library list, click “Not installed”
b. Click on the Spark app to install
c. Click open when downloaded
d. Click “Allow” to access the microphone
e. When the app loads and you see the clinic, turn to your right to enter PIN.
f. If you have your pcs.app account, generate your pin.
g. Pair your simulator to the VR headset and get started
- If you don’t already have one, this is the time to create your PCS cloud account.
Log in at app.pcs.ai.
- Select Generate PIN in the personalized menu in the upper right corner.
- Grab your VR headset.
- Enter the PIN (valid for one use, within 5 minutes).
- Check if you see your simulator.
- Pair your VR headset with your simulator.