Learners who run simulations with your PCSs have limited access to your Patient Communication Simulator on app.pcs.ai, be it when logging into their account from your dedicated device or from a device of their own.
From their PCS account's they’ll be able to:
- Start a simulation with the bundled patients and any patient added to the simulator by you.
- Join sessions that you as the facilitator have started on your PCS.
- When running the simulation they’ll see the Virtual Patient Monitor, event logs they create (e.g. communication logs , the Patient File and the Lifeline for information, and with PCS Alex physical exam - pulse and blood pressure checks).
- Learners are able to customize the virtual patient monitor layout for the PCS Alex.
- Simulation Archives will list all sessions they have run on their PCS account and any simulation started by you, the facilitator that they have joined.
- Learners can interview the PCS, and exercise physical examination for the PCS Alex (e.g. pulse checks, blood pressure measurements and auscultations).
Learners won’t be able to:
- Join already running sessions started by other learners - they'll see the PCS as busy.
- Modify any vitals (values or waveforms), vital sounds.
- Create / edit patients.
- Access the simulator’s settings.
- See archives of simulation sessions you ran, but they haven't joined, or any simulation sessions other learners have run.
Note: If you haven't shared a Simulator Key with your learners, but have setup for Facilitator-Free Simulation using assigned browsers on dedicated devices a learner won't even see your PCS listed under the Simulators tab when they log into app.pcs.ai from any not assigned browser - like their own mobile - , they’ll only be able to access their session archives.
Interested in more? Learn about what your learners will see during their running session.