You’re SmartScope has power led on the side of the puck and it can show you a number of colors, each signalling different things to you.
The power led will be
- OFF to signal the SmartScope is off and not charging;
- showing constant GREEN when the SmartScope is paired and connected to ALEX;
- showing constant AMBER when the SmartScope is paired, and trying to connect to ALEX simulator;
- alternating GREEN double blink & AMBER double blink when the SmartScope is not paired. In this case contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to pair your SmartScope;
- slowly alternating GREEN & AMBER when the SmartScope is in service mode (updating or booting up);
- rapidly alternating GREEN & AMBER when the SmartScope’s battery is low. In this case, simply charge the device to continue using it;
- pulsing when the SmartScope is on charger.
If you run into any other issues with the device, please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.
Is the volume of your SmartScope too low or too high? Click here to learn how to adjust the volume for vitals for auscultations.