You’re ALEX PCS’s power led can show you a number of colors, each signalling different things to you.
The power led will be
- OFF to signal that the simulator is not powered on and isn’t charging
- BLUE to signal that the simulator is booting up or shutting down, no services available
- GREEN to signal the simulator ready for use and is accessing the online application (https://app.pcs.ai)
- RED to signal the simulator failed to start up due to an error
- Pulsing GREEN or RED to signal that the simulator is charging
- Blinking PURPLE to signal the simulator is off but charging (connected to AC power charger).
If the power LED of your simulator does not turn green after several minutes of powering up ALEX, first check the color of the led it is showing instead.
If after several minutes of power up the power LED stays blue or turns red, ALEX's main computer could not start up. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss service options.
If after several minutes of power up the power LED is green but ALEX is not appearing as "Ready" on the online application (https://app.pcs.ai) ALEX’s network connection settings need a check. Start by going to ALEX’s setup page as explained here and follow the further troubleshooting steps provided if needed.
Don’t forget, we are always here to assist if the issue persists. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further support anytime.